Safe Harbor-AMS has clients all over the east coast and from a variety of backgrounds, from business owners to construction workers. We strive to provide the best advice possible to all of our clients. Although AMS serves many different clients, our 'typical' client is a high net worth individual who is approaching retirement and wants help to secure their hard earned assets.
- are approaching retirement or already retired,
- need help planning your financial future,
- want straight forward, honest advice from a Registered Investment Advisor and CFP,
- want to maximize your returns given minimal risk,
- agree with our passive, long term strategy,
- and want the sound advice and attractive fees,
...then you should be our next client!
Our Client Bill of Rights:
- You have the right to a planner who is honest: We work with you to build a long term, lasting relationship.
- You have the right to unbiased advice: We use our expertise and knowledge to carefully evaluate your situation and provide you with advice that will allow you to achieve your goals.
- You have the right to a planner who is competent: We have a full understanding of the financial planning process. We bring over 20 years of experience and have a professional staff.
- You have the right to be treated with full disclosure: We state what services we will provide for you and also explain the risks or any potential conflicts that may arise. We also disclose all fees and charges you will incur.
- You have the right to privacy: When you expose relevant financial information to us, we will keep your information in confidence only sharing it with others with your consent.
- You have the right to a planner who is professional and diligent: We are properly qualified and licensed to conduct your financial matters as required by state and federal law. If we encounter a situation that we have insufficient knowledge on, we will consult other qualified professionals who can help.